100+ Happy Birthday Wishes for Classmate, School Friend, or Roommate
Happy Birthday Wishes: Having a classmate who turns into a friend is one of the most unforgettable moments one can have. Have you ever met a person for the first time and realized they may be that partner in crime you’ve always been searching for? Well, every classmate you have counted, for you never know what fate has in store for both of you.
Sending your classmate a happy birthday message won’t cost you anything, a little time spent is well-deserved. Here are some birthday wishes you can send to your classmate.
How to Wish Your Friends a Happy Birthday
Are you trying to figure out cute birthday wishes, messages, or greetings for your best classmate or old high-school friend but lack the expertise to write good and unique messages? Here are some example messages and sayings that you can write to your roommate, schoolmate, classmate, or hostel friend who’s always been there for you.
Get ideas for how to word your card or note from the lists below, and use them to write your own cool and unique message to show gratitude and wish your friend all the best in life. Make them feel happy, loved, and cared for.
Also Read: Advance Wedding Wishes and Messages 2021
Messages for a Friend’s Birthday
- Happy birthday, my friend. I wish you all the best in life and a wonderful day today and always!
- Happy birthday [insert name]. I wish you every happiness in life! May you have a wonderful day surrounded by those you love.
Congratulations as we celebrate your [insert year] birthday! May this year bring you all of the good things that you so deserve!
- You are a true friend that someone can always rely upon. Thank you for comforting me when I needed someone to be by my side. Thank you for everything. On your special day, I wish you nothing but good luck wherever you may be. Happy birthday, and may you have a wonderful year ahead!
- On your special day, I wish you good health, happiness, and a fantastic birthday!
- Today, I wish that you have the happiest of birthdays. May this very special year be filled with happiness and prosperity!
- Today is a very special day in your life. As you celebrate another year, I’m wishing you all the best in the world and a very happy birthday!
On this very special day, I wish all your dreams and wishes come true. Happy birthday to my best friend!
- I know that you will be very happy today that your friend did not forget your special day. Here’s wishing you a very happy birthday! May our friendship last for me to wish you a happy birthday for many years to come.
- I just wanted you to know that I think of you every day. May your special day be filled with lots of fun, excitement, and sweet memories!
- I wish you something great that money cannot buy as you get older today. Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!
- Happy birthday! I am so incredibly lucky to have such a loving and caring friend. Don’t forget to make good use of your special day as you grow another year older!
- You are one in a million! Here’s wishing you much happiness and peace as you start another 525,600-minute journey today. Congratulations, and have a blissful celebration!
- I wish you good health, happiness, and many more years of success to celebrate. Enjoy your birthday!
- Let me use this great event to express my sincerest gratitude to you for doing more for me than I could have imagined. I wish you good luck and the happiest of birthdays!
Birthday Quotes for Your Bestie
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” —Winnie the Pooh
- “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration, ends with something sweet, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” —Buddy Valastro
- “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” —Satchel Paige
- “The great thing about getting older is you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” —Madeline L’Engle
- “You don’t get older, you get better.” —Shirley Bassey
- “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” —Nicky Gumbel
- “You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” —Woody Allen
- “Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.” —Menachem Mendel Schneerson
- “Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful, and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future.” —Bsbr Arish
- “May you receive many gifts, and may your day be joyous, and best of all may you be surrounded by family and friends. May all you wish for come true.” —Theodore W. Higginsworth
Happy Birthday Messages for a Classmate or Roommate
- I’m glad to celebrate another year with a very special friend of mine. Here’s wishing you lots of fun and sweet memories on your special day. Happy birthday, my dearest schoolmate!
- As you celebrate another year of your life, I wish you much love, fun, and happiness. Happy birthday to my dearest roommate!
On your birthday, I wanted to show my appreciation for all the love and care you have shown to me. Thanks for being there when I needed you most, roomie. Happy birthday and many happy returns!
- Thank you, my dear friend, for the amazing moments I have shared with you. When I was going through a tough time in life, you were there to give me hope and inspiration. You’re more than just a classmate to me. On your special day, I wish you good health, a better job, and all the good things one may think of. Have a blissful party!
- Having such an amazing person close to me fills my soul with joy, which is a good thing when you’re sharing a room! Wishing you lots of joy and happiness today and every day.
- Thank you so much for your care, kindness, and for being such an amazing classmate. On your special day, I just wanted you to know that I am happy to have such a wonderful person in my life. I will remember you in my thoughts forever. Here’s wishing you all good things on your birthday. Have a joyous birthday celebration!
- Thank you for always helping me, supporting me, and encouraging me. You are my best roommate, and I wanted you to know how much I love you and appreciate you. May you enjoy your special day as much as I enjoy our relationship!
- I can’t imagine how much you mean to me. A schoolmate with such a deep heart is special and rare; indeed, you are so special to me. Here’s wishing you a prosperous year and a birthday filled with sweet memories.
- Thank you for your help. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Thank you for making me smile again. You are one of the secrets to my success in school. Happy birthday! May all your dreams come true!
Birthday Wishes for Old School Friends
Below, you will find some ideas on what to write or say to your old high-school or longtime friends on their birthdays. Use these to inspire your card or note’s wording:
- I have enjoyed every day I’ve spent with you. You are so special to me—truly one in a million, and you will forever remain in my thoughts. Enjoy your special day today, and may the years ahead be filled with good health, strength, and endless happiness!
- May all your dreams come true on this special day of yours! I am happy to have you in my life and wish that everyone could have a schoolmate like you. Here’s wishing you all the best today, tomorrow, and for all the years to come!
- How exciting that you are celebrating your [insert year] birthday party tomorrow! Thanks for the care and for everything you have done in my life during our school days. Wishing you all the best on your special day!
- We have been friends for over ten years, but every beautiful moment we have spent together seems like it was just yesterday.
- Remembering your birthday is a sign that you are still in my thoughts. I will never forget you for a second. I wish you all the best on your special day!
- Though we have known each other for many years, my memories with you feel like they were just from yesterday. As I join well-wishers in celebrating your special day with you, I say a big thank you for always staying by my side. Enjoy your special day to its fullest! Happy birthday!
- When I look back at all of the memories we’ve made together, I can’t hold back my joy. I just keep thanking God for bringing us together as classmates. May your special day be filled with sunshine, love, and happiness!
Funny Birthday Wishes for a Friend
- Yikes, the years are catching up with you, my friend! Just kidding! Happy birthday, [insert name]!
- I’m sorry to tell you you’ve just grown another year older. But hey, look on the bright side—that’s another year you got to spend with me!
- You’re getting old, mate . . . next year I’ll have to get you a bigger cake for all those candles!
- You’re living proof that older doesn’t mean wiser. Just kidding! Happy birthday, mate!
- I’m only here for the cake . . . but I may as well wish you a happy birthday while I’m at it. Have a good one!
Wishing you many more candles for many more birthdays . . . and bigger cakes to put them on!
- I thought of the perfect gift for you. Too bad I didn’t get it! This card will have to do instead. Happy birthday!
- I always look forward to your birthday because I know you’ll throw a great party. Don’t forget to make sure there’s plenty of champagne! Happy birthday, friend.
- Friendship is life’s greatest gift . . . which is why I didn’t get you anything for your birthday. Have a good one, mate!
Religious Birthday Messages for a Friend or Classmate
- Happy birthday to an awesome friend! Enjoy your special day, and I pray that this year is filled with lots of happiness. God bless you!
- Here’s wishing a wonderful friend a very happy birthday. Have a blessed day and a fantastic birthday celebration!
- I hope this joyous day brings you good luck, happiness, and success in life. Have a blessed birthday!
- I hope you have a wonderful time on your big day. I wish you a great year ahead and countless blessings!
- Thank you for helping me when I needed words of encouragement! On your [insert year] birthday, I want to wish you a lot of fun and excitement. And I pray that God will fulfill all His promises in your life. Have a wonderful celebration!
- I pray you to enjoy your special day and all the good things that only birthdays can bring. And may the Almighty God honor you more than you have honored me!
- I pray all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. You have been an amazing classmate, and I wish you all the best in this life. May you remain blessed, and may this birthday always be a special one to remember.
- May all your dreams and wishes come true! And may God’s divine plan for your life begins to manifest as we celebrate your [insert year] birthday today. Congratulations and many happy returns of the day to an awesome friend!
- I will never forget everything that you have done for me in this world. Thank you for being there for me during my ups and downs in life.
- I’m pleased and thankful to have you by my side. Have a blessed and fantastic birthday celebration!
- You are such a wonderful schoolmate. I thank God for blessing you with another year. Here’s wishing you all the joy and happiness that only birthdays can bring.
- On the occasion of your birthday, I pray that the days ahead bring you more fun and happiness. And may the years ahead bring you great glory, honor, and peace! Congratulations, and many happy returns of the day!
Sweet Messages for School Friend Birthday
Here are some sweet and sincere birthday messages for a classmate.
- Happy Birthday to a cool classmate who is also my wonderful friend.
- The best birthday ever to the best classmate ever. Enjoy being the best.
- Best birthday wishes to the [guy/girl] who made my academic work easy and fun.
- All the best to my trade by barter friend, thanks for being a very helpful classmate.
- You’ve given me many memorable moments through our educational pursuit, so I’m wishing you the best memories from this special day.
- A wonderful birthday to a genius classmate who used to succeed with the least effort.
- I missed you so much, so I hope you throw a big party today and send me some images.
- From the first day we met here, I knew you would make my days more alive. Hope to always share in your birthday, dear classmate.
- Your birthday reminds me of the competitions we went through together. Let’s do one more.
- Happy Birthday my best friend and classmate. Thanks for helping me all that time.
- To a friend who will do anything to put a wonderful smile on my face, I want you to know that you’re my favorite person. May God bless all your days.
- Happy Birthday to you! By the way, I’m glad our paths crossed; you are not only a schoolmate but a very precious friend. I hope that will be forever.
- If all my classmates were like you, then the school would be awesome. Happy Bday, Cool One!
- Looking at us now and then, we have grown so fond of each other. Classmates by chance and friends by choice. Wishing you all the best.
- I thank Lord for bringing you to my class; you are a true friend and an awesome classmate, may you always succeed.
- Happy Birthday to a classmate who is more than a [brother/sister] to me.
- Despite the misconceptions between us, you will always be my best classmate. Love you & Happy Birthday!
- My dear classmate, as you have a soft corner that makes you care for everyone, you deserve all the care today to get the best greetings from us. Have fun!
- Do you know that we look like twins? Everything becomes joyful when we are together. Have a fantastic birthday, my dear friend.
- I’m missing all my university days, the boring lectures, outings, and exams. That’s all because of my dear classmate. My deepest wishes.
- Happy Birthday, my classmate! Don’t forget that fun happens with friends, not just the family.
- From a single Hi to friends, and eventually best friends. Happy Birthday, BFF!
- Happy Birthday to the world’s best classmate. It’s very tough for me to forget that you gave me plentiful memories.
Go blow out some candles, just like you blow out every sad moment I feel in class.
Funny Wishes for Best School Friend
This is a list of funny birthday greetings for a classmate.
- Happy Birthday to the person who was passing me the answers when we were kids.
- My lazy classmate is celebrating! WOW! I never expect this power to come from you.
- Sending birthday greetings to the teacher’s nightmare – my very naughty friend.
- To the greatest comedian in my school, enjoy your day and keep making us laugh.
- Happy Birthday to the second-best student in my class.
- My classmate, I love how confidence oozes out of your body like smoke. May your day be filled with joy and happiness.
Sentimental wishes SMS for friends Birthday
- You are included in the list of my special people who are part of my entity. You are a great man and my intelligent classmate. I wish you all the best.
- In class, we just kept flirting with each other but with time this flirt turned into our precious love. I’m still missing you. You were not my classmate but my life. May you have many more to come.
- Sometimes I think if you are not in my life, how my life would be. You are such an awesome friend, a true soulmate. Thanks for being my classmate. Happy Birthday, sweetheart.
- We are far apart from each other but still, we are good friends. Though, we both believe that true friendship never needs long conversations, regular sitting, and togetherness. Happy Birthday, dear.
- My friends and my classmates are my treasure and you are one of them. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- Life has a funny way of surprising us, from a classmate to a best friend. Have a great birthday mate, I will always appreciate you.
- Sometimes you are mean, but it’s because sometimes I can be a jerk, but that is what great friendships are made of. Hearty birthday!
- We complement each other in the best possible way, that is why I not only consider you as a classmate, but a friend I’d like to grow old knowing. Happy Birthday!
- You are a great person and I hope your birthday brings you so much joy. Enjoy your birthday dear classmate, thanks for sharing!
- Thanks for being someone I can count on, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and hope we remain friends for the longest time, dear classmate.
- You are an unforgettable classmate and that is why I couldn’t help but wish you a happy time as you enjoy your birthday, save some cake for me, please!
- You are the noisiest person in our class but also the funniest, thank you for giving us good times and happy memories. Have a great birthday classmate!
- Have a great birthday dear classmate, I wish you the best in all your ventures and endeavors. Be blessed and happy!
- You deserve the finest dear classmate, have a hearty birthday, and may all your wishes come true now and forever.
- I’ve never seen a man who loves money like your friend, no wonder you always take the first position in statistics. What a calculative mind you have. Happy Birthday my Classmate.
- We never really moved along, but you never stopped trying to get along with me, now I almost can’t do without you. Happy Birthday dear friend. Enjoy your special day.
- Oh, it’s your birthday buddy, 😁 couldn’t forget the day you slept in class till school closed. I’m sure you can sleep on water if allowed. 😀 Happy Birthday cool friend.
- Thank you for making my days bearable, you are a good classmate and an even better friend. I hope our friendship lasts forever.
- As you blow out your candles, may this day be one that you will forever remember. Happy Birthday dear classmate, another one just for you!
- I feel blessed that I know you; I thank the Lord for bringing you into this world not only to be a helpful classmate but also a great friend. Hearty birthday dear!